Introducing our 2012 nemu*pups!
This year, we have not only one or two pups, but four. (Yes, 4.) Niko*Niko Anpan & Nemu (limited edtiion!), the 2nd generation Enchilada, and all-new Blue pup (from our Honolulu Star Advertiser comic, Blue Hawaii.)
While we are waiting for them to arrive, I am hosting a contest!
Simply put - create your own nemu*pup using our templates:
(Scroll down for the links to the full-sized templates!)
If you want some ideas to get started, here's my event "cheat sheet"
There will be two (2) sets of prizes. One will be the Judge's Choice
from all entries. The second, the Popular Vote
, will voted on by readers from ten (10) finalists. Each winner will receive their choice of two (2) plush pups, shipped anywhere in the world!
We will be judging entries based on creativity
, not artistic ability.How to enter:
1. Download the template you'd like to use. We have them available in JPG
formats. You can use either the one with eyes or without.
2. Email your drawing (digital file, photographed or scanned versions are OK) to pups @ nemu-nemu.com
3. Please include the following with your entry:
+ The image files (jpg, gif, png preferred.)
+ Your name (or name you would like to be referred as)
+ The name of your pup(s)
+ Any additional notes about your character design you would to mention (including a backstory, personality, likes/dislikes, goals, etc...)
4. Deadline for submission is September 8th at noon Hawaii Time (HST)
The public voting for the Popular Vote prize will take place the following week.Contest Rules / Requirements:
This contest is open to nemu*nemu readers of all-ages! All we ask is that you follow the rules below.
1. No copyrighted characters may be used.
2. You must keep the basic shape of the pup as part of your character design. (i.e. - do not remove the ears and draw your own.) However, you may add on to the template however you like and design your own coloring and markings (i.e. spots, tattoos, freckles, clothing, accessories, etc.)
3. No more than two (2) entries per person.
I look forward to seeing some of your entries! ^_^ ♥